We are glad you've chosen to worship with us!
What can you expect when you visit?
- We are a body of believers who try and pattern ourselves after the New Testament Church established by Christ
- We are not one of the mega churches where you get lost among the crowd but rather are a mid sized family oriented congregation
- We don’t have a dress code; come as you are. Most of us dress casually when we worship together.
- Our praise service offers a variety of music styles- modern contemporary praise, southern gospel, bluegrass, traditional hymns. We like to mix it up here.
- We love to fellowship: Sunday morning breakfast, Sunday school, morning praise/worship, small group fellowships, Wednesday youth group/kids club/college fellowship/adult Bible study.
- We partake of communion together every Sunday as patterned by the early church in Acts 2
- We are not a house of saints but rather a hospital for sinners
**Download our church app from the App Store or GooglePlay (Christ's Church Ottumwa)